Stay on top of your proactive cybersecurity defences with our 30-minute TECH Talk webinar series.
This monthly series will feature brief 30-minute discussions with cybersecurity experts who will present different technical testing solutions and provide actionable ways for organisations to proactively sharpen their cyber defences.
Threat Modelling in 30 Minutes
Thursday 03 August | 16:00 BST, 11:00 EST
Attendees will learn:
- Why it’s important to engage in threat modelling
- How to apply the STRIDE methodology to identify and enumerate threats
- Approaches to evaluating existing countermeasures, and prioritising and mitigating threats
Who should attend:
- Information security professionals
- Cybersecurity professionals
Upcoming webinars in this series:
- September 2017 - to be announced shortly.
- October 2017 - to be announced shortly.
Senior Manager, Gotham Digital Science, a Stroz Friedberg company
Andrew has 20 years' experience in Software Engineering, Information Security and Software Security and is currently the SDL Service Line Lead for GDS. His industry qualifications include: CISSP, CSSLP, CISM and CREST Registered Technical Security Architect.
Managing Director and Co-Founder, Gotham Digital Science, a Stroz Friedberg company
Justin has over 19 years of risk management, security consulting and security testing experience in the United Kingdom, the United States, and New Zealand. Read more...
Cyber risk is a top concern for enterprises.
According to the 2017 North America Cyber Risk Transfer Comparison Report:
- 87% of respondents believe that cyber liability is one of the top 10 business risks for their organisations
- 24% of organisations have cyber insurance coverage
- $3.6M is the average economic impact of a material or significantly disruptive security exploit or data breach